XOX .Com calls on big marketing push
- XOX.Com to launch major marketing push
- Works with 180 Degree Strategic Communications
- Will also launch a campaign with Chinese-language radio station OneFM
Malaysia - New mobile virtual network operator, XOX.Com is set to launch a major ad campaign involving print, radio, tv and outdoor in the fight to win over Maxis, DiGi, Celcom and U Mobile customers.
"Our marketing approach is ground-up en-route to our full-suite launch which is scheduled for the end of the second quarter," said Ng Kok Heng, president, XOX.Com.
The company, which works with full-service agency 180 Degree Strategic Communications, is taking a cost-effective spending approach to its marketing budget.
"We're not cutting it [budget]," Ng said.
"We have an internal mechanism that monitors the subscriber base and the cost-points to ensure that we spend effectively."
Last November, XOX.Com signed up as the main sponsor of Media Prima's 8TV's reality show - Ultimate Power Group - featuring Chinese singing-group talents.
XOX.Com is also set to launch a campaign with Chinese-language radio station OneFM.
- Maxis Communications
- U Mobile
- DiGi Telecommunications
- Celcom Malaysia
- 180 Degree Strategic Communication
- XOX.Com Sdn Bhd
Maxis Communications Related Stories:
- Maxis revamps website with XM Asia
- Spotify launches in Malaysia
- Maxis announces ebook previews
- Shu Wei leaves Maxis for Stanchart
- Maxis and Astro mark second collaboration
- Maxis improves offerings with new plans
- Banks, telcos make up top MMVB winners
- Astro and Maxis sign partnership
- Maxis and Pantai on board ECG mobile service
- Maxis gets BIG with mobile advertising
- Maxis unveils a raft of IPTV content
- Countdown to Agency awards underway
- Maxis gets heart-healthy with IJN
- Alcatel-Lucent launches Geek-the-Genius
- TRACE gives exclusivity to Maxis
- Maxis launches integrated digital book service
- AOTY Malaysia Judges Revealed
- Brands reminisce with ‘My Generasi'
- YouTube arrives in Malaysia
- Maxis pushes for more localised apps