BBDO/Proximity promotes Ng and Mun
- BBDO/Proximity promotes Ronald Ng and Mun Tuck Wai
- Ng becomes chief creative officer BBDO/Proximity
- Mun becomes executive creative director BBDO Malaysia
Malaysia - BBDO/Proximity Malaysia has promoted Ronald Ng and Mun Tuck Wai to chief creative officer (BBDO/Proximity) and executive creative director (BBDO Malaysia) respectively.
Ng will be responsible for integrating the agencies' multi-discipline creative departments whilst honing different employee skill sets to products work spanning across more relevant channels to cater to the changing trends of media consumption.
Mun leads a team of 20 and will be responsible for BBDO clients which include Mars, ICI, Pepsi, Quaker, SCA Hygiene, Wrigley and FedEx, and support Ng as creative partner.
Jennifer Chan, group chief executive, BBDO/Proximity Malaysia, said Ng lives up to BBDO's motto of "The Work. The Work. The Work".
"His lofty creative standards and tireless dedication reinforces BBDO's creative stature and made tremendous impact on our clients' brands," she said.
She added that Mun's creative leadership and his knack for developing emerging talent would ensure that the agency continues to have a bright future in the creative fore.
Ng was recently announced to be part of the Cannes Advertising Festival jury.
He was brought into BBDO Malaysia in 2004, producing a large portfolio of work across multiple disciplines that builds brands and sells products under his leadership.
Mun began his journey in the world of advertising in 1995 serving Batey Malaysia to Sil Ad and Naga DDB before BBDO in 2006.
- BBDO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- SCA Hygiene Marketing
- ICI Paints
- Naga DDB
- Pepsico International
- Sil Ad
BBDO Malaysia Sdn Bhd Related Stories:
- CK Tan appointed BBDO Malaysia ECD
- KFC tells customers to go home
- BBDO/Proximity Malaysia wins Coway
- McCann Worldgroup hires DDB’s Leong
- ADFEST: Designs on greatness
- Lucky 13 Award-ed
- Back to school with AWARD
- A+M Bootleg: Were there eyebrows raised at the Kancils?
- Local Kancil jury named, let the debate begin
- BBDO adds RM8 million in biz wins
- Orr hops aboard to steer TBWA-ISC
- An underwater transaction for Olympus
- KFC and BBDO split