Jebsen renews business strategy
Hong Kong- Marketing and distribution group Jebsen has taken a new strategic approach to consolidate its business, dividing its 200 clients into four categories: Consumer, Beverages, Industrial and Luxury.
Jebsen made the announcement last week at the Jebsen Cup Race Day, Jebsen Centenary Vase, a race worth up to $2.3 million.
Helmuth Hennin, group managing director of the Jebsen Group, said the group will be well positioned to leverage its market leadership and know how to better serve the needs of its discerning customers and partners by aligning its focus along specific business units.
The group appointed Waggener Edstrom as its PR agency for Hong Kong and the Greater China back in November last year to raise its profile of its corporate brand.
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Hong Kong
Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Hong Kong Related Stories:
- Waggener taps Calendrier to sustain growth
- Samsonite packs with Waggener Edstrom
- Edgar strikes out with digital start-up
- Social media and ethics to be a focus for CPRF
- WE lands a string of F&B projects
- CSL selects Waggener in digital push
- Samsung hits the road for mobile brand show
- Skagen celebrates 20 with online sweepstakes
- Samsung lights up Hong Kong's skyline
- Microsoft lures youths ahead of Win 7 launch
- PR agencies step up digital arsenal
- Skagen Designs hires first PR agency
- Zuji aims to revive online travel sector
- FX redefines brand with sexier content
- Samsung Anycall aims to challenge iPhone
- Samsung focuses on camera products
- TVB lends star power to eBay charity
- Waggener Edstrom scores two accounts
- Hong Kong picked for eBay ad centre initiative
- WE director shifts to Philips healthcare