Draft localises Microsoft's Live campaign
Malaysia – Aided by Draft FCB, Microsoft has localised its ‘Your World on Live’ campaign in three different languages for five markets including Thailand and Singapore.
As well as Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, the Philippines and Indonesia have also been included.
The campaign which end in late January next year showcases its suite of services from the new Windows Live Messenger, targeting internet savvy consumers who want to share and communicate.
It highlights the fact that Windows Live brings the consumers’ world online to a single platform.
- Draft FCB
Draft FCB Related Stories:
- Draftfcb builds top management muscle
- Rupert England takes ECD role at Draftfcb
- Draftfcb adds agency partner for Beiersdorf
- Draftfcb confirms Noor Ashikin’s departure
- Uni-President finds star power
- Shoe brand on hunt for new Cinderella
- Draftfcb hires Kaloff for Beiersdorf
- Mok to oversee creative for Draftfcb Asia
- OSIM pins down pricking pains
- PrimeCredit ups its band of brothers
- Draftfcb adds creative strength
- HKBN picks Draftfcb over M&C Saatchi
- Draftfcb brings in Lay for digital
- Draftfcb rejigs local ops
- Air New Zealand tours with DraftFCB
- Acer lines up DraftFCB for Olympic push
- DraftFCB brings new business director
- Nivea unveils second global campaign
- Tsao returns to DraftFCB
- Draftfcb says HK safe from global cuts