P&G triggers olfactory response
Targeted at females in their late teens and twenties, the eight-week long campaign is running on cinema screens as well as stickers in the female washrooms' mirrors at Cineleisure.
The campaign marries visual and olfactory communication by infusing Herbal Essences' scent in the female washroom of the Cathay Cineleisure. The objective of the campaign is to introduce and drive awareness of the total reinvention of Herbal Essences, which includes an enhanced formula of the product as well as donning a brand new sleek blue packaging.
"Essentially, the rationale behind the creative execution was to create touchpoints that draw out the target audience sensorial experience with Clariol through fragrances, natural ingredients, fresh new packaging and the resultant look of luscious tresses," Aubrey Young, media manager at P&G ASEAN, said.
Herbal Essences re-launched campaign debuted this August with TVCs as well as JCDecaux Islandwide network of posters on bus shelters, and will run through to end of the year.
- JC Decaux Singapore Pte Ltd
- Procter and Gamble
JC Decaux Singapore Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- Tencent pushes WeChat on MTR
- JCD bags ADC's outdoor media biz
- ION names JCD as outdoor partner
- Tan Chong Motor gets ‘Cheeky Sexy’
- Nokia’s music on the move
- MediaCom trumps favourites for SMA glory
- McDelivery promoted out-of-home
- Adidas dares to 'Dream Big'
- The Trouble With Media Measurement
- Moderate drinking keeps you sexy
- DBS directs card to frequent flier traffic
- Nokia promotes E65 Wi-fi uniqueness
- Stewart to head JCDecaux Texon