Iris makes Low regional executive
Low, who joins from TBWA, will work alongside the company's regional CEO for Asia Pacific, Richard Bleasdale, supporting activities around the agency's marketing and public relations, business development and client liaison across its offices in Singapore, Sydney and Delhi.
"It's fantastic that Sandy has agreed to come on board. She has first rate experience having worked on some of Singapore's biggest brands inside some of its best agencies. Her appointment will be of great value and support to the growth of the iris micro-network across Asia Pacific," Bleasdale, said.
Low was previously an account manager at TBWA handling the coveted SIA account and prior to that managed Starhub at DDB.
- Iris Singapore Pte Ltd
- Singapore Airlines
DDB Related Stories:
- DDB shines at Agency of the Year Awards
- Omnicom agencies bag NEA account
- Gina Sim to lead Fonterra at DDB
- DDB China nabs ex-BBDO director
- McDonald’s new hunger for Hong Kong
- StarHub & DDB: Behind the scenes
- Nespresso goes on a gastronomical adventure
- DDB nabs McCann GM for China VP role
- Bentley taps first agency for mainland
- DDB to boost young creative in China
- Reebok picks DDB as global AOR
- Hitting too close to home?
- DDB appoints COO Asia
- Axe finds a cure for cuddling
- TSL rebrands with lengthy TVC
- Case Study: T-Mall’s $19 billion sales in a day
- 2012: Disappointing print, great videos
- IKEA reenacts Obama’s victory embrace
- Tourism Australia calls global creative tender
- HKT ups its Service with Friendly Faces